Men's Volume 2 Fleece Jogger
Established in 2008, Paper Planes is designed by the Head of Lifestyle at Roc Nation, Emory Jones. The streetwear brand combines street fashion, music, and design into one and is known for providing its signature headwear and t-shirts. The brand is easily recognized by its signature black and white paper plane logo made out of a black and white American flag. Their signature logo represents imagination and the thought of mentally getting somewhere before physically getting there. In 2018, Jay-Z filed for a trademark for Paper Planes and has since been turned into a full-fledged stand-alone brand.
- High Density Silicone And Plastisol Print Art On Front Leg
- Silicone Plane Logo On Leg
- Neoprene Main Label
- Hidden Drawcord Inside Waistband
- Back Patch Pcket With Logo Snap
- 12 Oz Cotton Stretch Fleece With Silicone Wash